Albert Einstein once said, “Creativity is contagious, pass it on.” Here at top10bestreports.com, we believe in nurturing creativity, and that’s why we’ve initiated the $1,000 top10bestreports scholarship – to help the sharpest minds propel their ideas even further.
What is the $1,000 top10bestreports Scholarship Program?
For starters, our website focuses on helping visitors choose the best products in a variety of categories from home appliances to electronic to technology tools. EX: best wireless router
This year, we are giving postgraduate and undergraduate students with a knack for technology a chance to showcase their talent. Ideally, the students will enter into a writing competition on a pre-determined topic and the eventual winner awarded a scholarship worth $1,000.
How Do You Enroll for the Scholarship?
Outlined below are the rules of participation for the scholarship.
- Write a unique, well-researched article on “How technology can help improve education?” It is important to note that this is not an essay but rather an article to be published on top10bestreports.com The article’s length should be anywhere between 500 to 1000 words.
- For the article to be considered, it must contain credible examples and diagrams to back them up.
- Our team of editors will then review each article and select a winner.
Apart from receiving the scholarship, the winning article will be published on our website thus giving the winner a chance to showcase his or her talent to our readers.
Can Anybody Participate?
Yes, anybody can take part in the competition as long as;
- He or she is a current high school, university or college student
- Has a minimum GPA score of 2.75
- Is a legal citizen of the United States of America
- Is a taking a technology or business related course
Which Format Should You Follow When Writing the Article?
You will conduct in-depth research on the latest trends in the technology sector. You will then relate the trend to what’s happening on a day to day school life and illustrate how it can be applied to improve the current learning situation. You could, for instance, review a latest app and show how it is or it can be used to enhance learning. Again, this is a broad topic, so be sure to think outside the box but stay within the required word limit.
After you’ve Written the Article, Then What?
Send your write-up to (enter the address here) or fill in the contact form on this site with the following details:
- Personal Info – Include your first and last name
- Email address
- The course you’re taking
- Name of school, university or college
- Your student ID – as proof you’re indeed a member of the said institution of learning
Note that by taking part in this writing contest you’re transferring the rights to publish your article to us.
When is The Submission Deadline?
All articles should reach us by (enter date here). We will select and announce the winner on (enter date here). We will send a $1,000 to the winner’s school, university of college by (enter date here).
If you’re not selected as the winner, don’t be discouraged. The $1,000 top10bestreports scholarship is an annual event so you can’t try your luck next year.
Any queries should be sent to (enter the address here).